|Upcoming Features||Posted over 6 years ago by nazar|
|Read 1199 times. 3 Comments|
1. Fixed issue where comments were not correctly saved against both photos and blogs.
1. I’ve been integrating Google Maps into pantherFotos and this feature is almost complete. This will allow our photographers to place Google maps markers against photographs to describe or pinpoint their location. The idea is that Google maps would then group photographs geographically. That is the beginning of this feature and in the coming weeks will expand further. Google maps integration should be available shortly (hopefully today unless the nice weather wins and I go for a cycle).
2. News syndication from other photographic websites.
3. Expansion to our photo licensing system whereby pantherFotos members can select either select one of our licenses or define their own licenses for use against their photographs.
4. Ability of a member to create a club or group where other members can join by either invitation or application. This will be the beginning of several new features aimed at group/club management.